International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications in Engineering (IJISAE) is a refereed international journal whose focus is on exchanging information relating to intelligent systems applied in engineeering.
The focus of the journal is on high quality research that addresses paradigms, development, applications and implications in the field of intelligent systems.
The journal will publish papers in intelligent systems technology and application in the areas of, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Pattern Recognition,
- Artificial Neural Networks,
- Soft Computing and Fuzzy Systems,
- Computer Vision and Active Vision,
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis,
- Medical Imaging,
- Machine Learning,
- Data Mining,
- Evolutionary algorithms,
- Swarm Intelligence,
- Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems,
- Decision Support Systems,
- Supervised Semi-Supervised and Unsupervised Learning,
- Human-Computer Interaction and Systems,
- Speech Generation and Recognition,
- Intelligent Transportation Systems,
- Models and Computational Theories of Human Cognition,
- Intelligent Robotic Systems,
- Knowledge Management and Representation,
- Intelligent System Design,
- Bayesian Learning,
- Brain-Machine Interface Systems,
- Evolving Methods,
- Natural Language Processing and Fusion will also be published in the journal.
The IJISAE is a peer reviewed journal which publishes research papers, reviews as well as short research communications, essays, and book reviews. Special issues can be arranged by contacting the Editor.
Peer Review Process
- All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed.
- All papers are expected to have original content. They should not have been previously published, nor be under simultaneous consideration by another academic journal.
- Prior to the sending out to refrees, editors check that the paper fits with the mission statement of the journal.
- The journal seeks minimum two independent refrees. All submissions are subject to a double blind peer review; the identity of both the reviewer and author are always concealed from both parties. If one of refrees gives a negative feedback on a paper, the paper is sent to another refree. If the paper takes again a negative feedback from the new refree, this means that the paper will not be accepted to the journal.
- All submitted papers and refree reports are archived by IJISAE. Submissions whether they are published or not are not returned.
- The editorial board decides to publish a paper in the journal according to refree reports. If one of refrees offer some corrections to a submitted paper, the paper is sent back to the author. It is required for authors to make corrections in their papers within the prescribed time.
- Authors who want to give up publishing their paper in IJISAE after the submission have to apply to the editorial board in written.
- Papers out of IJISAE’s writing and style guidelines are not received for consideration.
- Authors are responsible from the writing quality of their papers.
- IJISAE will not pay any copyright fee to authors.
Publication Process for IJISAE Papers
1. Receive a paper from potential author.
Action: Record the date the paper was received and give the paper a unique code number.
2. Send the paper to the referees for review.
3. After the paper has been reviewed show the result to the Editor or Manager.
4. Send the paper to the Editor for English review.
5. Send the x.doc file to the Associate Editors, They so that they can check the paper follows the rules set down in the IJISAE’s Notes for Authors. This should require aFew Days per paper.
Action: Once you’ve received the papers from the Associate Editors convert the x.doc file into a pdf file.
6. Send the pdf file and the standard e-mail to the authors for final corrections.
Action: When you receive their comments make changes, if necessary, to the x.doc file in preparation for printing. The author is given to submit changes.
7. When pages numbers are known prepare a pdf file of the paper for publication on the IJISAE Journal home page.
Four times a year
IJISAE Journal is published 4 times per year (March, June, September, December). Accepted papers are published online. IJISAE is e-published online with e-ISSN: 2147-6799 as/when process of peer-reviewing in finalized.
Open Access Policy
IJISAE is an Open Access Journal which presents its content freely for online researches with the aim of contributing to the global exchange of knowledge. IJISAE believes that providing free online access ensures a wider spectrum of research base and reading rate to develop the related literature.
Open Access (OA) provides unlimited access and reuse opportunities which make research publications freely available online. The open access therefore creates the network for reaching the widest possible audience, sharing the entire works and building upon them. The main goal of IJISAE is to contribute the culture of scientific publications in the fields of Intelligent Systems and Applications in Engineering.
Besides regarding that our publisher group IJISAE is included in BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative), IJISAE also supports the definition of ''Open Access'' according to BOAI which is:
Its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
IJISAE open access articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license lets the audience to give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made and if they remix, transform, or build upon the material, they must distribute contributions under the same license as the original.
This journal uses Open Journal Systems 184.108.40.206, which is open source journal management and publishing software developed, supported, and freely distributed by the Public Knowledge Project(PKP) under the GNU General Public License.
OJS supports the LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) system which ensures secure and permanent preservation of the journal. PKP has developed a Private LOCKSS Network (PLN) to digitally preserve OJS journals.
As an OJS journal IJISAE uses PKP LOCKSS for archiving.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications in Engineering (IJISAE) being a nonprofit Journal, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s). NO subscription fee is levied for Libraries / Individuals. NO fee is levied for accessing published articles.
-IJISAE is an Open Access Journal (OAJ) and has no article submission charges (ASCs).
-IJISAE is an Open Access Journal (OAJ) and has no article processing charges (APCs). The published articles can be downloaded freely.
- General duties and responsibilities of editors.
- Relations with readers.
- Relations with authors.
- Relations with editors.
- Relations with editorial board members.
- Relations with journal owners and publishers.
- Editorial and peer review processes.
- Quality assurance
- Protecting individual data.
- Encouraging ethical research (e.g. research involving humans or animals).
- Dealing with possible misconduct.
- Ensuring the integrity of the academic record.
- Intellectual property.
- Encouraging debate.
- Conflicts of interest
Screening for Plagiarism
Author(s) of the present study and the article about the ethical responsibilities that fit PUBLICATION ETHICS agree. Each author is responsible for the content of the article. Articles submitted for publication are priorly contolled via iThenticate ® (Professional Plagiarism Prevention) program. If articles that are controlled by iThenticate ® program identified as plagiarism or self-plagiarism with more than 20% manuscript will return to the author for appropriate citation and correction. After this process, if the original submission has still at least 20% plagiarism journal has the right for rejection.